We will be hosting Jeremy Butterfield (Trinity College, Cambridge) at NYU on Thursday, March 28th. The title of Prof. Butterfield’s talk is “Distinguishing Varieties of Relativistic Causality”. See the flyer below for specifics; email with any questions. Hope to see you there!
- Heather Demarest: “It matters how you slice it: relativity and causation”
- Jim Weatherall: (Information) Paradox Regained?
- Alyssa Ney, “Wave Function Realism in a Relativistic Setting”
- UPDATED: Jesse Prinz: The Scientific Construction of Kinds
- Matthew Stanley: The Uniformity of Natural Laws: A Historical Perspective from Victorian Britain