Our group, along with the Formal Philosophy Group (fphil.org), will be co-hosting Alan Hajek (Australian National University) at Columbia on Thursday, April 4th at 4:10pm. The title of Prof. Hajek’s talk is “Staying Regular?”. See the flyer below for details and an abstract; email with any questions.
- Alyssa Ney, “Wave Function Realism in a Relativistic Setting”
- UPDATED: Jesse Prinz: The Scientific Construction of Kinds
- Matthew Stanley: The Uniformity of Natural Laws: A Historical Perspective from Victorian Britain
- MAPS: First Talk Spring Semester by Massimo Pigliucci (CUNY)
- MAPS Mini-Workshop in Philosophy of Physics