Unfortunately, David Wallace’s scheduled talk for April 25th has been cancelled due to a scheduling conflict. David will still be speaking at the Structure in Physics conference, to be held at Rutgers on Friday and Saturday April 26-27, about which more can be found at structureinphysics.com.
- Heather Demarest: “It matters how you slice it: relativity and causation”
- Jim Weatherall: (Information) Paradox Regained?
- Alyssa Ney, “Wave Function Realism in a Relativistic Setting”
- UPDATED: Jesse Prinz: The Scientific Construction of Kinds
- Matthew Stanley: The Uniformity of Natural Laws: A Historical Perspective from Victorian Britain