Welcome back, everybody. The line-up of talks for this Fall includes (but is not exhausted by) Sean Carroll (CalTech), Angelo Bassi (Trieste), Ward Struyve (Rutgers), and David Wallace (Oxford). We should have the calendar up within the next week or so. Looking forward to a good semester of talks!
- Heather Demarest: “It matters how you slice it: relativity and causation”
- Jim Weatherall: (Information) Paradox Regained?
- Alyssa Ney, “Wave Function Realism in a Relativistic Setting”
- UPDATED: Jesse Prinz: The Scientific Construction of Kinds
- Matthew Stanley: The Uniformity of Natural Laws: A Historical Perspective from Victorian Britain