This talk summarizes the work I have been developing about the significance of conformal symmetry of string theory. I argue that this principle of invariance is not a purely formal requirement as restoring it in quantized string theory has profound consequences that could not be obtained in the presence of a conformal anomaly.
- Heather Demarest: “It matters how you slice it: relativity and causation”
- Jim Weatherall: (Information) Paradox Regained?
- Alyssa Ney, “Wave Function Realism in a Relativistic Setting”
- UPDATED: Jesse Prinz: The Scientific Construction of Kinds
- Matthew Stanley: The Uniformity of Natural Laws: A Historical Perspective from Victorian Britain