I’d like to bring your attention to a talk by Prof. Hasok Chang (Cambridge HPS) at Columbia University. The talk is being hosted jointly by the Department of Biological Sciences, the Department of Philosophy, and the Center for Science and Society (the NY/NJ Philosophy of Science group has nothing official to do with it). The flier with all the revelant information is below
- Heather Demarest: “It matters how you slice it: relativity and causation”
- Jim Weatherall: (Information) Paradox Regained?
- Alyssa Ney, “Wave Function Realism in a Relativistic Setting”
- UPDATED: Jesse Prinz: The Scientific Construction of Kinds
- Matthew Stanley: The Uniformity of Natural Laws: A Historical Perspective from Victorian Britain